1. Name and contact details of the controller responsible for the processing as well as the company data protection officer
This data protection information shall apply for data processing by:
WITTE-Velbert GmbH & Co. KG, Höferstr. 3-15, 42551 Velbert, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 2015 498-0.
Our business data protection officer can be reached at the above address or by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose and its useg
We shall process your data for the proper processing of existing or imminent contracts between you and us. We shall receive this data from you. It includes the following:
- Title, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- telephone number (landline and/or mobile phone)
This data shall be collected
- to be able to identify you as our customer,
- to correspond with you,
- for invoicing purposes,
- to process any possible existing liability claims and to assert any claims against you.
Data processing shall take place to implement the existing contracts with you and is thus based on Art. 6 Para. 1 Section 1 (b) GDPR. If you have given us your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1. Section 1 (a) GDPR) to the processing of personal data, said consent shall be the legal basis for the processing mentioned therein. This shall relate in particular to any consent that you have given to sales-related discourse by e-mail or by phone.
Any personal data that we collect shall be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage obligations and then deleted, unless we are obligated to store it for a longer period in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Section 1 (c) GDPR due to tax and commercial storage and documentation obligations (HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to store said personal data beyond this period in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Section 1 (a) GDPR.
3. Disclosing data to third parties
If it is necessary under Art. 6. Para. 1 Section 1 (b) GDPR for the implementation of contractual relationships with you, your personal data shall be disclosed to third parties. This includes in particular disclosing data to technical service providers who help us to provide the services. The data disclosed may be used by third parties solely for the mentioned purposes. We shall transmit your data to states outside the European Economic Area EEA (third countries) only if this is required to execute your orders, is prescribed by law, or you have given your consent in this regard.
4. Data subjects’ rights
You have the right:
- to withdraw your consent given vis-à-vis us at any time in accordance with in Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. This means that we may no longer continue the data processing on which this consent is based for the future;
- to request information about personal data concerning you that we have processed in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR In particular, you can request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of the data if it was not collected by us as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if necessary meaningful information about the specifics;
- to request without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you that is stored with us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the erasure of personal data concerning you that is stored with us unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR;
- to request restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is illegal, but you refuse the erasure of said data and we no longer need the data; however, you require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have laid a complaint against the processing of said data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to request that the personal data is provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. You can usually contact a supervisory authority in your usual place of residence or workplace or our office in this regard.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Section 1 (f) GDPR, you shall have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR insofar as grounds for the objection exist which result from your particular situation.
If you would like to assert your right to object, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.